Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe a place where you can do and be your best.
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/
Authoring technical documentation to support Adobe Marketing Cloud products. Duties include writing conceptual overviews, step-by-step instructions, product white papers, and monthly release notes. Also, the work is not limited to visual, user interface only. The writer works with engineers create and maintain API documentation. All of this material goes into a coherent, consistent body of work that helps customers understand what the product is and how to use it. This is an on-line body of public-facing content with parts of it that tie in to the user interface via in-line help.
- Organize materials and complete documentation according to set standards and product release dates.
- Edit, standardize, and make changes to material created by other teams. Docs should have a uniform style. The writer sets this tone, or voice, across all this material.
- Working with product managers, customer support teams, and engineers to create new material and revise/correct existing material.
- Create drawings, diagrams, or other visual content to help illustrate material as required.
- Technical writing experience. Knowledge of the publication process for software documentation, localization, information design, and structured authoring using the DITA open standard.
- An understanding of digital advertising from a business and technical/engineering perspective.
- Experience with authoring tools, HTML, XML, wiki code.
- Experience with graphics software.
Adobe has been a pioneer and innovator throughout its history and is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Global Brands according to Interbrand. Adobe’s dynamic working environment is also well known and has received awardsthroughout the globe. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company’s success.
Build careers that change the world. Download the Adobe Life digital magazine and discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences at Adobe.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
About Adobe United States
Adobe has over 5,700 employees in the U.S. and is headquartered in San Jose, California, with other office locations nationwide.